The Department of Neurology at Shrimann Superspeciality Hospital brings together expert Neurophysicians, state-of-the-art technology, cutting-edge treatment options and superior patient-focused care to deliver the best possible outcomes. Our medical staff is committed to the physical and emotional needs of patients who come to us with diseases that affect the brain, spinal cord and nervous system. The department is supported by modern neuro-radiology services & neuro-intensive care facilities.
The department offers Comprehensive Consultation, Evaluation and Treatment Services for adult and children with Neurological Disorders such as Epilepsy, Headache, Parkinson's disease and other Movement Disorders, Dementias, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Disorders, Auto-immune Neurology, Paediatric Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular Diseases, Peripheral Nerve, Sleep Neurology etc.
Together with the physiotherapy and other allied sciences, the Department of Neurology offers comprehensive treatment for a wide range of neurological disorders.
· Multiple Sclerosis and Other Demyelinating Diseases
· Headache, Migraine and Cluster headache
· Movement disorders – Dystonias, Dyskinesia, Athetoid, Chorea
· Cerebral Palsy
· Gullian Barre syndrome
· Peripheral Neuropathies – Diabetic neuropathies, Carpal tunnel syndrome
· Meningitis, meningoencephalitis,
· Muscle diseases – Polymyositis, muscular dystrophy, radiculopathies, fibromyalgia,
· Acute Transverse myelitis
· Cervical and lumbar spine diseases
· Sleep disorders including Restless leg syndrome and other sleep disorders
· Bell’s palsy
· Post herpetic neuralgia, trigeminal neuralgia