The Department of Pulmonology and Chest Medicine at Shrimann Superspeciality Hospital deals with disorders related to the lungs and the respiratory tract. We are committed to provide you with the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of respiratory condition including Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (COPD), Asthma, Interstitial Lung Diseases, Bronchiectasis, various lung Infection, Tuberculosis,Lung cancer Diagnosis and staging, Sleep Disorders,Acute and Chronic Respiratory Failure, Respiration Allergies, Critical care, Pleural diseases(Including pleural effusion and pneumothorax), Pulmonary Thromboembolism etc.
Services offered include
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of lungs conditions.
- Hospital inpatient services
- Intensive care services for management and treatment of the critically ill.
- Sleep Disorders Evaluation and treatment.
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Access to various diagnostic protocols
- Interventional pulmonology procedure including Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy and Bronchoscopic Cryptobiosis, Endobronchial ultrasound (the only one in Jalandhar), Complex Airway Procedures including tumor debulking and stenting
Shrimann Superspecialty Hospital is equipped with the advanced technology monitoring systems, oxygen delivery system and ventilators. A fully stocked 24-hours pharmacy, ultramodern operating theatres and comprehensive laboratory services are also available. The department is fully equipped with fibre optic bronchoscope, pulmonary function test, medical thoracoscope, Endobronchial Ultrasound(EBUS) computerised chest X-ray, CT scan and a latest state-of-art intensive care unit (ICU)