Shrimann Superspeciality hospital has a state of art medical facilities that provide world-class Neurosurgery care to the patients suffering from disorders that affect brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Our team of Neurosurgeons includes internationally reputed experts who are adept at providing innovative and most modern neurosurgical treatment.
They always focus on using minimally invasive techniques to treat the patients. Our Neurosurgery department is well trained in using Ultrasonography intra-operatively to make sure total removal of brain tumours. They are well trained in doing DBS for Parkinson's disease and Epilepsy surgery for refractory epilepsy patients. Our neurosurgery department is also concerned with prevention, diagnosis and treatment for brain and spinal disorders. Our neurosciences department also provides world-class rehabilitation centre to help patients during and after hospitalisation, especially for stroke patients. Our hospital is always committed to improve and to do research on latest therapies used to treat the neuronal disorders.
Shrimann Super Specialty Hospital has a dedicated team of Neurosurgeons who are well trained from reputed Indian and International institutions. Neurosurgery Operation theatre is also well equipped with all the latest instruments used during surgery including Carl Zeiss operating microscope, Sujita head frame, CUSA, Neuro-Endoscope, C-arm, Ultrasonography etc.
Our Neurosurgery department is expert in doing the following surgeries:
- Head Injury and Spine Injury
- Brain Tumors and Spinal Tumors Using Ultrasonography
- Skull Base Neuro-Surgery
- Vascular Neurosurgery including Aneurysm Clipping, Endovascular Coiling and AVM Excision
- Paediatric Neuro-Surgery Including Congenital Brain and Spine Defects (Myelomeningocele)
- Epilepsy Surgery
- (DBS) Deep Brain Surgery for Parkinson's Disease
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery and Endoscopic Lumbar Disc Removal.
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Trigeminal Neuralgia and Lumbar Nerve Blocks