The Department of Radiodiagnosis at Shrimann Superspeciality Hospital offers a complete range of diagnostic and interventional radiology services while maintaining the values of safety and patient-focused care.
The Department strives to provide a patient-centred imaging service across all aspects of diagnostics in both acute and primary care settings.
Shrimann Superspeciality Hospital is open 24x7 for all routine and emergency imaging services. Our team has been specially trained to provide safe and efficient imaging services using the state-of-the-art equipment.
Our staff of licensed professionals works closely so that no time is lost in the diagnosis and treatment process.
We are specialised in women's imaging and provide mammography, ultra-sound and breast intervention in private, women-only environment.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)1.5T
- Computed Tomography Scan (CT SCAN)
- Ultrasonography&Colour Doppler Scans
- X-Ray Radiography(Portable X-Rays and Special Studies are also performed)
- Guided Interventionswithall Modalities